To clarify, this isn't to pass in hot keys to the application.  This is
so Sikuli can process hot keys to change the behavior of the sikuli
script.  I believe this is already possible in sikuli because it
intercepts CMD+SHIFT+C on Mac and ALT+SHIFT+C on Windows.

The point is to change the behavior of the sikuli script itself.  i.e.
when a key press is detected perhaps toggle a boolean in the sikuli
script.

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Sikuli
Drivers, which is subscribed to Sikuli.

Title:
  [request] SikuliX should be able to detect keypresses and mouse usage
  globally

Status in Sikuli:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  There's a lot of documentation on pressing keys.  I'd like to know how
  to detect when a user _presses_ a key so the script behavior can
  change.

  As it stands: I have to stop the script.  Change some variables.
  Restart the script.

  It would be great if I could: Start a script.  Hold a key.  Behavior
  of script changes on the fly because it detected I held down a certain
  key.

  Is there a way to do this with Sikuli?  If not; perhaps detecting
  user-pressed key events would be great (something akin to observe or
  an actionListener for when a user presses a key).