New question #403024 on Sikuli:

I've installed successfully SikuliX1.1.0 on Red Hat 6.5.
But to do this I had to first install other tools (like Open CV, leptonica,
tesseract, xdotool,libxdo etc..) required by SikuliX.

Now I want to have SikuliX on another machine with RH 6.5.

I think about SikuliX bundle-ready package.
Can I just copy selected files so that I don't have to install everything again
on second machine?

If this is possible then which libraries and other files do I have to include
in this package?

is an answer contact for Sikuli.