** Changed in: sikuli

    Milestone: 2.0.0 => None

You received this bug notification because you are a member of Sikuli
Drivers, which is subscribed to Sikuli.

  [request] option to lock mouse movement+click to prevent user from

Status in Sikuli:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  Update 2016-10-18 *********************************

  There will never be such an absolute solution available (block user

  Only some filter and detection for user actions will be available
  maybe with user callbacks, to be at least be able to ignore actions
  initiated by the real mouse and real keyboard.

  based on: https://github.com/kwhat/jnativehook

  Hallo. Sikuli is a great project and it is fun working with it but
  there is something that bothers me and I wonder why noone else ever
  asked this question bevore (at least I couldnt find something similar
  over the search function).

  Sikuli works pretty good but there is a big disadvantage making it
  pretty unstable for proper scripts: The mouse doesnt lock up when a
  script is running - so it is possible that the user will move the
  mouse during a critical period causing the whole script to "crash". So
  my question is - is there a way to lock up the mouse/keyboard during
  the execution of a script so the user cannot cause trouble by moving
  the mouse or other input?

  If there is no standart for it in Sikuli - any suggestions to solve
  this matter?

  +@developers It there is no general option for that - would it be
  possible to implement one?