Public bug reported:

I may be doing this incorrectly but it seems that:

Region(-2141,411,816,337).click("Click Here to Continue")

should find and click on that string? However I receive

[error] Image: could not be loaded:
file:/Users/zac/Desktop/sikuli2.sikuli/Click Here to Continue.png
[error] RunTimeIDE: Wait: Abort: Jython: at sikuli2 (1)
[error] RunTimeIDE: ImageMissing: Click Here to Continue

Is there some other method to locate text on, say, a web page?

** Affects: sikuli

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Sikuli
Drivers, which is subscribed to Sikuli.

Title:
  Unable to find string - file not found

Status in Sikuli: