Public bug reported:

select(mytxt, options=mylist, default=0)

throws an error: «Error source first line: module ( function ) statement
433: Sikuli ( select ) TypeError: popSelect(): 4th arg can't be coerced
to String».

The first line as default is expected.

#2 It is convenient to set default value both as a string and as an item
number. But when I use unicode string as a default value, select()
always sets default=0 (=first line):

select(mytxt, options=mylist, default=u"пункт №3") # default=0 actually

** Affects: sikuli

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Sikuli
Drivers, which is subscribed to Sikuli.

Title:
  select() can't set default=0; can't set default=<unicode string>

Status in Sikuli:
  New

Bug description:

  #2 It is convenient to set default value both as a string and as an
  item number. But when I use unicode string as a default value,