I have not. Fyi "check for updates" in 1.1.0 says none available.

Btw I dealt with the image issue by disabling "delete unused images in
the options", but the images that were being deleted were in use. I
suppose it doesn't matter if 1.1.1 fixes this, thanks.

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Sikuli
Drivers, which is subscribed to Sikuli.

Title:
  sikuli ide captured images not saved/failing to do actions without
  administrator access

Status in Sikuli:
  Opinion

Bug description:
  1.1.0(2015-10-05_17:07)/Windows10.0/Java8(64)1.8.0_111-b14

  I made about half my script, then gave it a test run. It failed to
  move my mouse (despite the debug output claiming to be clicking the
  correct images) or do anything. I got it to work by running as
  administrator, specifically by making a shortcut to the default
  "runsikulix.cmd" and setting it to run as administrator.

  From here on out, no images save for me after exiting and re-entering
  the IDE, ever. Even if I go back to just running sikulix.jar directly.
  When I take a screenshot (with the IDE, not script functions) and look
  at the path afterwards, it's correct and the thumbnail appears in the
  IDE, but the image does not actually exist in the folder specified.
  All the images prior to the running as administrator part still exist
  and the script functions correctly.