Hi RaiMan,

The question about tesseract performance have been asked here many times and in
one of your answers you mentioned that some improvements are expected in Sikuli
2.

Now as far as I understand, the issues that most people experience with Sikuli
+ tesseract (unreliable results...) are just a result of how tesseract itself
works. So the poor results that tesseract based detection provides have nothing
to do with Sikuli. And if that's the case I would be really interested to know
what improvements you are planning to introduce?

I would think that the only way to go is to configure and train tesseract
itself.

Thanks,
Eugene

is an answer contact for Sikuli.