New question #624316 on Sikuli:

Hi there,

I'm running Manjaro Linux 17.01, with openCV 3.2 installed. This, however, is
not detected by Sikuli. My error log says something to the extent of the
following (partly in Dutch):

' java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError:
/home/maarten/.Sikulix/SikulixLibs_201703291041/libVisionProxy.so:
libopencv_core.so.2.4: kan gedeeld objectbestand niet openen: Bestand of map
bestaat niet '

the last bit means: can not open shared objectfile: file or folder does not
exist.

I have no idea how to proceed, suggestion are very welcome, and many thanks in
advance.

all the best

MPE

is an answer contact for Sikuli.