Hi,

    I reinstalled windows 10 and also sikuli. I'm running a program that
automates an egg finding game on facebook. This program used to work with no
problems but in this new installation the program slows down to an unbearable
crawl after some time. I think about after 700 egg finds or so. I tried going
back to an older version of sikuli (1.1.0) but it has the same problem. The
program runs faster than before and then after a couple of stages are cleared
it takes forever to find anything. Again, I have not changed anything in the
program. running java version 1.8.0_131 on windows 10.

also, if I stop the program via shidt-alt-c and restart it the problem goes
away for a while. Any suggestions? I know this sounds like a program (coding)
issue but, I have not changed anything and it worked find on a previous install
of win10 and ubuntu 16.

also also...  once you clear a stage you have to find a different item before
you go back to the regular egg finding game. This runs a different part of the
code so you would think that since it brakes away from the egg finding loop
then if there was a loop issue it would go away.

is an answer contact for Sikuli.