Varun Gupta is still having a problem:
Hi RaiMan,

Thanks for ur response!

Due to restriction I can not use SikuliX 1.1.1, I just have following jars with
me:
bridj-0.7.0
sikuli-script-0.10.2
sikulixapi-1.1.0
sikulixlibswin-1.1.0

1. I can the C:\Users\Sikulix\SikulixTesseract\tessdata folder empty and can
not download the content from internet due to security reasons
2. Download and usage of sikuli setup jar is even not allowed ,is there any
other way to get the content of C:\Users\Sikulix\SikulixTesseract\tessdata
folder.
3. I just can use eclipse not even allowed to run setup.

Can you please provide any workaround to me?

is an answer contact for Sikuli.