New question #655496 on Sikuli:

Hi,

I have worked with the find(image file) to find an image i have in my computer
on the screen.

Does sikuli have the functionality to do the reverse - i.e. observe a given
region on the screen, compare what it sees there with a set of pre-saved images
and let me know if there's a match.

I have tied the Region.onAppear(), Region.onChange() objects but the look for a
single specific pattern in a given region. I need my program to observe a
region and compare whatever it sees with a bunch of saved images and let me
know if there's a match.

Thanks
Shekhar

is an answer contact for Sikuli.