So i've always clicked on "runsikulix" and a command prompt came up cause it's
a windows command script.
that's never been a problem.
But my script became extremely long and complicated, so I chopped it up, and
had a openApp command reach out to a .bat file that would run an other Sikuli
script until it was finished.
Problem is that while that script is running you can't  ALT  SHIFT C
that's not a problem because you can kill it by clsoing the command prompt.
But it runs under the exact same command prompt as the one that's running the
IDE, so if you close it you have to restart the IDE.
Slightly tedious.
Is there a means of having a second command prompt come up for anything that
openApp creates.

is an answer contact for Sikuli.