I just started doing some scripts with Sikuli in python.

I would like to know if it's possible (and if yes, how) to create a jar or exe
file from my python script (file .py and images).

I would like to easily run my program from other machines that do not have
sikuli install (e.g., java -jar my_script.jar or my_script.exe) or give the
utility to some colleagues, but I don't want that they see the source code.

I tried to follow this link but did not work ->
https://wiki.python.org/jython/JythonFaq/DistributingJythonScripts

Thank you for your help!!!

is an answer contact for Sikuli.