Hi RaiMan, this is happening for me as well on macOS 10.13.2 and Sikuli
1.1.2. Was happening on 1.1.1 as well. Python scripting. Running from
inside IDE. How do I find java version? Getting pretty bad extended
mouse delays after 20 or so clicks in a row.

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Sikuli
Drivers, which is subscribed to Sikuli.

Title:
  extended delay error message - in second instance of loop

Status in Sikuli:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  I am unable to loop my script  because I get an error second time around when
clicking on an icon.
  The message in debug output has extended delay error message

  first time it works - heres the output:

  [log] DOUBLE CLICK on L(62,71)@S(0)[0,0 2560x1440]

  I wait 60 seconds and the second loop output

  [log] DOUBLE CLICK on L(62,71)@S(0)[0,0 2560x1440]
  [debug] MouseDown: extended delay: 30209
  [debug] MouseUp: extended delay: 10010
  [debug] MouseDown: extended delay: 30208
  [debug] MouseUp: extended delay: 10010

  and then it fails because the double click never happens.
  I am running MacOS 10.11.2 and Sikuli 1.1.0

  I saw a similar error in October that was supposed to be fixed.  Do i need to
report more info?
  Thanks

  Jody