Thanks. Confirmed: see the bug.

> [...]
>
> On Wed, Feb 14, 2018 at 9:42 AM, G Shields <ghe...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> further details on  Environment:
>> java version "9.0.4"
>> Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 9.0.4+11)
>> Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 9.0.4+11, mixed mode)
>>
>> System Version:    macOS 10.13.3 (17D47)
>> Kernel Version:    Darwin 17.4.0
>> iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2015)
>> 4 GHz Intel Core i7
>> 32 GB 1867 MHz DDR3
>> AMD Radeon R9 M390 2 GB
>>
>> running  SikuliX IDE with jython
>> WARNING: An illegal reflective access operation has occurred
>> WARNING: Illegal reflective access by org.python.core.PySystemState
>> (file:/Applications/SikuliX.app/Contents/Java/sikulix.jar) to method
>> java.io.Console.encoding()
>> WARNING: Please consider reporting this to the maintainers of
>> org.python.core.PySystemState
>> WARNING: Use --illegal-access=warn to enable warnings of further illegal
>> reflective access operations
>> WARNING: All illegal access operations will be denied in a future release
>>
>> with jruby
>> WARNING: Illegal reflective access by
>> org.sikuli.ide.CloseableModernTabbedPaneUI
>> (file:/Users/georgeshields/pasco-software/p-tools/
>> sikulix/SikuliX.app/Contents/Java/sikulix.jar) to constructor
>> javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicTabbedPaneUI$Actions(java.lang.String)
>> WARNING: Please consider reporting this to the maintainers of
>> org.sikuli.ide.CloseableModernTabbedPaneUI
>> WARNING: Use --illegal-access=warn to enable warnings of further illegal
>> reflective access operations
>>
>> On Wed, Feb 14, 2018 at 8:41 AM, G Shields <ghe...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> The newest OS X High Sierra operating system with the latest Java 9

> --
> You received this bug notification because you are a bug assignee.
>
> Title:
>  [1.1.2] Java9: IDE: illegal access operation in
>  org.sikuli.ide.CloseableModernTabbedPaneUI
>
> Status in Sikuli:
>  Opinion
>
> Bug description:
>  running SikuliX: ./SikuliX.app/Contents/Java/sikulix.jar
>  [error] RunTimeINIT: ***** BE AWARE: Running on Java 9 - Please report
> problems *****
>  [info] HotkeyManager: add Capture Hotkey: ⌘+⇧ 2 (50, 5)
>  [info] HotkeyManager: add Abort Hotkey: ⌘+⇧ C (67, 5)
>  WARNING: An illegal reflective access operation has occurred
>  WARNING: Illegal reflective access by
> org.sikuli.ide.CloseableModernTabbedPaneUI
> (file:/Users/xx/sikulix/SikuliX.app/Contents/Java/sikulix.jar) to constructor
> javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicTabbedPaneUI$Actions(java.lang.String)
>
>  WARNING: Please consider reporting this to the maintainers of
> org.sikuli.ide.CloseableModernTabbedPaneUI
>  WARNING: Use --illegal-access=warn to enable warnings of further illegal
> reflective access operations
>  WARNING: All illegal access operations will be denied in a future release
>
> To manage notifications about this bug go to:

** Summary changed:

- [1.1.2] Java9: IDE: illegal access operation in
org.sikuli.ide.CloseableModernTabbedPaneUI
+ [1.1.2] Java9: IDE: Warnings illegal reflective access operation

** Changed in: sikuli

** Changed in: sikuli

** Summary changed:

- [1.1.2] Java9: IDE: Warnings illegal reflective access operation
+ [1.1.2] Java9: IDE: Warnings illegal reflective access operation --- have to
be accepted, not a problem

** Description changed:

- running SikuliX: ./SikuliX.app/Contents/Java/sikulix.jar
+ ------------------------- comment
+ this kind of warnings have to be accepted - they cannot be switched off.
+ earliest with Java 10 later this year, it might get a problem.
+ I will only fix things, that prevent THE USE of SikuliX with Java 9.
+
+ These warnings do not prevent the usage of SikuliX.
+ ----------------------------------------------------------
+
+ on Mac:
+ -------------------------

  -------------------------
[...]

+ on Windows:
+ -----------------------------------

-
  WARNING: Please consider reporting this to the maintainers of
org.sikuli.ide.CloseableModernTabbedPaneUI
  WARNING: Use --illegal-access=warn to enable warnings of further illegal
reflective access operations
  WARNING: All illegal access operations will be denied in a future release

  on Windows:
  -----------------------------------
  [error] RunTimeINIT: ***** BE AWARE: Running on Java 9 - Please report
  problems *****
  WARNING: An illegal reflective access operation has occurred
  WARNING: Illegal reflective access by org.sikuli.script.RunTime
  (file:/E:/p-tools/sikulix/sikulix.jar) to field
  java.lang.ClassLoader.usr_paths
  WARNING: Please consider reporting this to the maintainers of
  org.sikuli.script.RunTime
  WARNING: Use --illegal-access=warn to enable warnings of further illegal
  reflective access operations
  WARNING: All illegal access operations will be denied in a future release

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Sikuli
Drivers, which is subscribed to Sikuli.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1749262

Title:
  [1.1.2] Java9: IDE: Warnings illegal reflective access operation ---
  have to be accepted, not a problem

Status in Sikuli:
  In Progress

Bug description: