New question #664839 on Sikuli:

We are trying out some python code using sikuli. We have a target, a notepad
and we are trying to enter something in notepad with the below code.

    type("type this string")

So basically we need to press DOWN ARROW then type some string and then press
ENTER and repeat. We have sikuli logs enabled.

Problem Part- While running, the key down, ENTER and typing strings are all
logged in sikuli logs but the operation is not performed in notepad.

Without wait() or less wait time, say wait(0.5), its working as expected. It
seems there is a problem while using wait() and type() together.

Anyone else face the same problem? Can anyone suggest a workaround?

is an answer contact for Sikuli.

Mailing list:
Post to     :
Unsubscribe :