Images are not detected in sikuli for java inside Mac VM. When I checked by
taking the screenshot using the java code, the screenshot returned in black
screen. So it looks like script is not able to find the screen. I am able to
access the vm machine using VNC.

Here are my configuration details

Java version: jdk1.8.0_161
Os version details:  Apple Mac OS X 10.12 Client    Type: Virtual Machine
(vCloud)

maven pom file .. sikulix api I am using:
<!-- https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/com.sikulix/sikulixapi -->
                <dependency>
                    <groupId>com.sikulix</groupId>
                    <artifactId>sikulixapi</artifactId>
                    <version>1.1.0</version>
                </dependency>

None of the images are detected by the selenium code in written in java. The
same code works fine in my local mac machine. Also it works fine in another VM
in macincloud.com.

The issue is Apple Mac OS X 10.12 Client    Type: Virtual Machine (vCloud)
which is deployed in Amazon EC2

is an answer contact for Sikuli.