Hi Sir,

We have Sikuli scripts which we run on Virtual Machines. All images are
captured neatly such that it should not hamper execution. Here is the case:

1. I have Windows 7 OS with T430 laptop (1600*900 resolution). When I connect
to VM and try to execute script/s, it recognizes image very well and runs
smoothly

2. My colleague have Windows 10 OS with T470 laptop (1920*1080 resolution).
When he connects to VM and try to execute script/s, it fails to recognize
image; not particular image but probably some random one.
SO we have changed resolution of laptop and tried to run again and it again
resulted in failure.

What can be causes behind this failure sir ? I heard about Graphics adapter
plays role while searching image.
Can you please give me some solution what can be done in this case?

Thanks for your help and feedback.

is an answer contact for Sikuli.