@Todd Davies
a syntactical correct and reproducible example would be:

# supposing the text window is the frontmost behind SikuliX so it has focus
after script start
for _ in range(20):
   for i in range(10):
       paste(str(i)) # paste needs a string
   wait(1)
   type(Key.ENTER) #key.Enter is wrong

... and works on Windows 10 (64Bit latest)

Please post your own question so you get notified of answers.

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Sikuli
Drivers, which is subscribed to Sikuli.

Title:
  Paste() doesn't work "perfectly"

Status in Sikuli:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  Hi,

  Sikuli Version : 1.1.0
  OS : Windows 10 x64

  I'm using Sikuli and in my script i'm using
  "paste(ucode("trolol;dsqjklds546$))"

  The problem is that sometimes it works, sometimes not.
  When it works, the text is pasted correctly.
  When it doesn't the text is not pasted and the script continues like nothing
happened...

  What did I do wrong ?

  Thanks.