Public bug reported:

Even though my test has been saved many times
the test will not run unless I click on  File -> Save
first, before I run the test again.

And no matter how many times I have saved the test
each time I want to run it, I MUST click File -> Save
first or it will not run, it starts to, the cursor gets
to the first picture to click on, but then hangs at that
point.

Sikuli 1.1.2
64 bit Windows 10
OS Version:                10.0.15063 N/A Build 15063

** Affects: sikuli

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Sikuli
Drivers, which is subscribed to Sikuli.

Title:
  Even though the script is saved, saved has to be clicked again before
  running

Status in Sikuli:
  New

Bug description: