Public bug reported:

macOS High Sierra, 10.13.5 (17F77)
SikuliX 1.1.2, Build: 2018-03-08_08:37

Neigher do work 'iTerm2', 'iTerm.app',
'/Applications/iTerm.app/Contents/MacOS/iTerm2'.
At the same time 'Google Chrome' and 'iTunes' work just fine.

BUT!

If I run iTerm beforehand, than it would be raised or launched if it had no
windows, so this behavior is persistent only if there's no iTerm process
running.
Same thing goes for Calendar suddenly.

** Affects: sikuli

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Sikuli
Drivers, which is subscribed to Sikuli.

Title:
  openApp('iTerm') -> [error] App.open failed: iTerm not found

Status in Sikuli:
  New

Bug description: