New question #670847 on Sikuli:

so i'm making this beginner script for a game and i have tried alot of methods
but nothing helped me solve my problem.
i want my script to click some specific images as they appear on screen(i can
do this no problem) then i will see 15 images which i saved them in a list i
want to choose only one image from the list and click it then continue my
script and next script run choose the next image from list and so on and repeat
this forever.. something which look like this:
while True:
click("1531176838693.png")
wait(5)
click("1531176913033.png")
wait(35)
click("1531177052212.png")
wait(5)
imagelst = [                                             --i want to choose
only one from this list every time i loop here
"1531365554265.png",
"1531365585043.png",
"1531365601372.png",
"1531365618428.png",