Whenever the user takes a screenshot via code, the file is appended with digits
showing the date it was taken. This makes it tedious when the user has to
search for an image. For example, taking saveScreenshot("Picture.png") will
always result in something like "Picture20181204". In my project, I had to
write a function which takes the last file created and then rename it once
again to the desired filename.

This happens on the last Sikuli version which is 1.1.2 and on a Windows 10 x64
machine.

is an answer contact for Sikuli.