Hi RaiMan,

I went back and recreated my one line script from above.

I made sure to save the script (I clicked the Run button, then saved the
script as a new sikuli file).  The popFile dialog then appeared (I see
that the dialog is titled what I specified in my script), when I choose
a non-sikuli folder from here, I see the error originally reported.

I thought maybe I would have to add 'from sikuli import *', but after
adding that line I still see the error.

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Sikuli
Drivers, which is subscribed to Sikuli.

Title:
  [1.1.4] Win: popFile only allows sikuli folders to be seleted --- save
  script first or say ESC to script-save dialog

Status in Sikuli:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  When I write a Sikuli script to open a dialog to let me choose a
  folder location, the IDE will only allow me to choose a sikuli folder.

  This is my script:
  ------
  test = popFile("Choose a folder")

  print(test)
  ------

  REPRO:

  1.  Load Sikuli 1.1.4 (2018-09-19_07:17) onto a Win 10 64bit machine
  2.  Download the Jython-standalone-2.7.0.JAR and place it in the
AppData/Roaming/Sikulix/Extensions folder
            (unsure if this is needed)
  3.  Open Sikuli and write a script as described above

  RESULT:

  Selecting a non-sikuli folder pops a message saying 'This is not a
  valid sikuli script'.

  EXPECTED:

  The user would be able to select any folder