David Borghi is still having a problem:
Hello, RaiMan.

Thank you so much for your effort, patience, and your kindness.

So far, I think It's perfectly working.

I know I already bothered you too much, I'm sorry for that, If you still have
some free time and don't mind helping me a bit more, could you answer If I
would be able to increment other functions in the code without making it too
slow?

Let's take step 1 as an example:

# this is step1
      if exists("img1", 0) and exists("img11", 0): # check for img11
        doubleClick("img111")
        while exists("img11", 0):
          wait(0.3) # wait for img11 to vanish

Would be possible to add something like:

after doubleclick, check if the img1 (for 3 seconds) is still there, If
it's true, then doubleclick img2.

I tried implementing it but I failed as It isn't obeying the sequential
structure.

Again, I'm sorry for all the time you have spent with my problems. It's
not fair nor right.

I apologize I couldn't implement it by myself but I swear I'm really
trying.

Thank you for all your kindness and effort.
I'm sorry for all the inconvenience.

is an answer contact for Sikuli.