@Michelle
your question is not related to this bug topic !

see bug 1749262

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Sikuli
Drivers, which is subscribed to Sikuli.

Title:
  [1.1.4] Windows 10: Move mouse for click not working since new JRE and
  Windows update with Java 8 and HiDPI --- workaround Java 9 and scaling
  100% OR try with Java 11

Status in Sikuli:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  ********************* Java problem
  seems to be related to a problem with HiDPI and scaled monitor setups

  The problem seems to exist with Java 8 not supporting HiDPI.

  Using Java 9 or 10 on HiDPI systems with a scaling of 100% seems to
  work

  Using Java 11 these experiences are reported:
  early build of jdk 11 and sikuli 1.1.4 is working good for hidpi, but still
we observed few issues mentioned below:

  1) Sikuli scripts written using 4k (3840*2160) with recommended
  scaling (300%) is working only for the same recommended settings. If
  we change the resolution to 2K or 1080P or below , and also if we
  change scaling, scripts are failing

  2) Sikuli scripts written on 2k (2560*1600) with recomended scaling (200%) is
working for for resolutions below 2k like 800*600 to 1920*1080 (Downscaling is
working with this) and for 4k it is not working (Upscaling is not working)

  wondering if anyone else is seeing this.

  I install the latest big update for Windows this morning and also
  accepted an update to the latest JRE.

  Now my when Sikuli moves the mouse to click on a match it doesn't land
  on the coordinates.   It even recognizes that it missed and has an
  error message saying it tried to move the mouse to (x, y), but landed
  on (p, q) instead.

  Any idea what is happening and how to fix it?

  Thanks!