ok, thanks for feedback and tests.

I have my stuff with my Nexus 7 running on my Windows 10 ...
... and everything works as expected.

My next step: get the emulator working.

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Sikuli
Drivers, which is subscribed to Sikuli.

Title:
  [1.1.4] Android: Screenshot problem - ADBDevice:
  captureDeviceScreenMat: image type not RGBA

Status in Sikuli:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  Sikuli versions: 1.1.4
  OS: Windows 10 X64
  IDE: Jython IDE

  I'm using adb to connect my emulator.
  Using menuToolAndroid to test, there're things failed.
  1.Clicking "Check" Button:
  The first and second check was success.
  In the third check:
  a.The capture icon feature sometimes didn't pop out and cause the IDE didn't
return.
  b.Although the capture icon feature pop out, Sikuli didn't click the icon
I've captured and the IDE didn't return.

  2.clicking "Default" Button:
  After clicking default,clicking the "Take a screenshot" Button on IDE doesn't
pop out the screenshot feature and the IDE disappeared.Only I can do is to
close java with task manager and restart the IDE.

  3.In /API/src/main/java/org/sikuli/android/ADBScreen.java line
  106,method

    public List<ADBDevice> getDevices() {
      List<ADBDevice> devices = new ArrayList<>();
      if (device != null) {
       //<= no code written
      }
      return devices;
    }

  which always return empty list.

  Also, my test code is:

  adbscr = adbStart()
  reg = adbscr.newRegion(0, 0, 1600, 900)
  img = adbscr.capture(reg)
  img.save(path_to_save)

  it returns ADBDevice: captureDeviceScreenMat: image type not RGBA