sdraganov is still having a problem:
This approach actually blocks the application to start even when
launched via IDE, with previous setup I was able to launch it from IDE,
the issue only occured when launching sikuli-script from command line.

I captured the entire thing on video:
https://drive.google.com/uc?id=13KA1oG0tMSpW9oUJp2aRFPOEfCxLNXy4

The only difference from the proposed scripts is that I used 100seconds for
App.Open command since the application is heavy and it needs more time to
launch.
If you check the video you will noticed that sikuli starts launching the App,
it's splash screen appears and it also appears in Background process in Task
Manager, for some reason however it stops just before launching and stays there
for 100 seconds until the script terminates.

The strange thing is that the App still doesn't launch after the script-
termination. Notice that when I close the IDE everything gets back to
normal and App is successfully launched.

is an answer contact for Sikuli.