Public bug reported:

Running 1.1.4 12-14-2018 build on Mac OS Mojave 10.14.2

It appears that isRunning() is having a problem on my Mac.
When the app being tested is not running, then the isRunning() command returns
False in a couple of seconds.
When the app being test is running, then the command hangs for about 16
seconds. It does eventually return True.
I think this is also causing the App.focus() command to not actually set focus
to the designated app.
I did not have these problems in my scripts prior to upgrading to 1.1.4

** Affects: sikuli

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Sikuli
Drivers, which is subscribed to Sikuli.

Title:
  Problems with isRunning() and App.focus() on Mac in 12-14 build

Status in Sikuli:
  New

Bug description: