hello,
I downloaded today the nightly build, porting my configuration to
1.1.4-SNAPSHOT-2018-12-31_16:24/Windows10.0/Java8(64)1.8.0_191-b12
>From today, and not with previous version from the 14th of december (I think,
>maybe even with 20th december version), when I close the IDE even without
>launching any script it is no more possible to launch it again without
>manually killing the javaw.exe process and his descendants (java.exe and
>conhost.exe).
The error message is "terminating: IDE already running" and after the close of
this messagebox another triplet of jawaw, java and conhost remains running.
Any Idea on how to fix this?
Thanks in advance
Regards

is an answer contact for Sikuli.