Hi

Here we use Sikuli for UI automation testing on Windows environment.

Recently, I run a simple python script as below to get the information of
installed APP on windows, three scenarioes:
1)   Run "python Getinstall.py" in powershell console or cmd console, I could
get all information, output/stdout is 6.26KB
2)  Run script in Sikuli IDE, only I could get partly information,
output/stdout is 3.87KB
3)  Run "runsikulix.cmd -r C:\test.sikuli", output/stdout is same as 2):
      +++ using: -Xms1024M -Xmx1024M -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8
-Dsikuli.FromCommandLine -jar C:\Sikuli\sikulix.jar -r C:\test.sikuli

I am new user, I guess maybe the output was limited in sikulix.jar, I just want
to know how could I reset or modify the corresponding code or paras about this
phenomenon?

BTW, the python script is as below, very simple:
import subprocess

args = [r"C:\WINDOWS\system32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe",
"-ExecutionPolicy", "Unrestricted",
r"C:\Sikuli\scripts\GetInstalledSoftware.ps1"]

p = subprocess.Popen(args, stdout=subprocess.PIPE)
dt = p.stdout.read()
print dt.decode("gbk")

Thanks a lot

is an answer contact for Sikuli.