... I currently do not have any multi-monitor environment available,
sorry.

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Sikuli
Drivers, which is subscribed to Sikuli.

Title:
  [1.1.4] possible NPE: multi-monitor: initScreens: mouse check

Status in Sikuli:
  New

Bug description:
  Hi,

  I use 3 monitors in win 7 with sikulix-api 1.1.4 (This version was
  built at 2019-02-27_17:37 (Build 212) )

  now if i start a new screen (screen = new Screen() ). I get a
  NullPointerException if my Mouse is in the 3rd Screen (windows
  screencounting) in the middle of the monitors. Is the mouse at this
  time on Screen 1 oder 3 (right and left outside) is all fine...

  The code is simple:

  public ScreenRobot() {
      screen = new Screen();

        at org.sikuli.script.Location.getScreen(Location.java:130)
        at org.sikuli.script.Mouse.move(Mouse.java:391)
        at org.sikuli.script.Mouse.move(Mouse.java:372)
        at org.sikuli.script.Mouse.init(Mouse.java:60)
        at org.sikuli.script.Screen.initScreens(Screen.java:136)
        at org.sikuli.script.Screen.<init>(Screen.java:169)
        at de.sm.ScreenRobot.<init>(ScreenRobot.java:31)