jeffrey confirmed that the question is solved:
I've found what was the problem, we had right together!

Despite the impersonnation to current user seems working fine (a
"whoami" command to verify output before launch java), i've compared
varenv (with "set" just after "whoami") and it was not same values!

So the execution of sikuli tried to work with
"c:\windows\system32\config\systemprofile\", but current user was unable
to create files/folders directly in, cause of UAC.

Solution:

Just navigate in this directory at once a accept UAC validation.
Restart the service, it works!

Thanks.

is an answer contact for Sikuli.