Is there perhaps any workaround this, to get scripts to run through the
cmd? Any leads on this would be really appreciated....Thanks a lot!!

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Sikuli
Drivers, which is subscribed to Sikuli.

Title:
  [1.1.0-Beta1]NullPointerException when sikuli ends running from
  command line --- fixed in Beta3

Status in Sikuli:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  configuration details:

  the java version is 1.7.0_21, the sikuli version is 1.1.0-Beta1
  My operating system is windows 7, 64-bit.

  bug details:

  When I'm running sikuli from the command line, in the following
  manner:

  rundikulix.cmd -r SIKULI_SCRIPT

  sikuli always ends up with this exception details, when the script
  ends:

  Exception in thread "Thread-0" java.lang.NullPointerException
       at org.sikuli_ide.SikuliIDE$1.run(SikuliIDE.java:154)