Hello,

I have a script that automates a desktop app. I have the following issue:

So I want to add 80 products and check if they are added. For each one I need
to search for it's name ,add it, check if it's added, delete it then search for
other ones.

I have  build a generic method that does this, and it requires 3 parameters:
nameOfProduct,procutAddImage,checkProductAddedImage. So far so good. It looks
something like this:

def addProduct(param1,param2,param3):
      try:
             #do required actions
      except:
               loggerLogMessageThatProductIsNotadded
               assert False

For all the 80 products I'm calling this method. Now in case product no.43 for
ex. is not added I want the script to continue. If i'm not using 'assert False'
this will work but in the report the test is shown as passed (logs are added).

I want to know if there is possible to display the test as failed if one or
more products are not added and to go on with the execution.

Thanks.

is an answer contact for Sikuli.