I'm super new to sikuli, like it's my very first day using it. I am trying to
get acquainted with it but I am running into some problems. Whenever I try to
use the click function sikuli zooms in which makes it impossible for me to
click on the proper object. In every you tube tutorial I have watched no one
else seems to be having this problem, and I've been scouring the internet but
no one seems to be having this issue. I feel like it's a really simple fix, but
i just don't know how to go about doing it.

is an answer contact for Sikuli.