Started a new gaming project and I'm faced with a small problem which I can't
think of a clever function.
The issue is the health bar of characters, they're always green in color (i
know sikuli probably doesn't see colors). When the character looses health the
green color depletes from the health bar

Now these health bars can change positions as the character moves up or down,
this is no problem because I can use region.
How can I make sure sikuli clicks the bar with the lowest amount of Health or
the colour green? The health bars can also change in shape for eg: The one at
the very top can look the the 3rd one... Really stumped :S

This is what the health bars look like:
https://i.imgur.com/jhOB1IG.png

Any suggestion is greatly appreciated!

is an answer contact for Sikuli.