sikuli 1.1.4, using in Java project.

Is it possible to use OCR feature for different region objects in different
threads?

Scenario:
there are predefined sikuli region objects. I'm creating two threads (using
runnable Thread) and trying to read text from them (region.text()).
As a result I get:
"Please call Init before attempting to set an image." when program is trying to
get text.

There is another question that sounds similar:

Rule: only one SikuliX workflow on one machine at the same time.
No exceptions! (https://answers.launchpad.net/sikuli/+question/684947)

If the answer on my question is the same then what is the source of that
limitation? Is that a tess4j or is it sikuli implementation? (in other is it
possible to use tess4j to get text from images in different threads?)

is an answer contact for Sikuli.