** Changed in: sikuli

    Milestone: 2.0.0 => None

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Sikuli
Drivers, which is subscribed to Sikuli.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/810301

Title:
  [request] get color of one pixel very fast

Status in Sikuli:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  I would like a function that can return to me the RGB value of a
  single pixel either within a Region or relative to a Screen (I don't
  care which), but it must be fast. By fast, I mean that I should be
  able to sample roughly 500 different pixels at 30Hz. Therefore, I
  don't want any image processing going on during this operation.

  AutoIt3 (on Windows) can (in conjunction with OLE) sample individual
  pixels from any scripting language incredibly fast, and I would like
  the same capabilities on Mac and Linux. Sikuli looks very promising,
  but appears to be missing this feature, so I would like to request it.

  Thank you!

  -- Glenn