Mark McGuinn is still having a problem:
Hi,

thanks for the feedback. I had been using 1.1.3 because I could not get
the side tab with the various coding shortcuts to work in v2. If I try
to run the script in v2.0.1 I get a strange problem in that the ide will
move the mouse to the correct point on the screen but will not click as
it is supposed to. This is he first step in the script so I cannot
confirm the solution until I can reach that point in the test script.

If there is something which is stopping the script from clicking in v2
would you let me know. Below is the code

#
Settings.OcrTextSearch=True
Settings.OcrTextRead=True
# Open a spreadsheet and read values
def openAppleMenu(event):

    import java.lang.System
import java.lang.Object
import java.awt.event.InputEvent
carmake = "Ford"
Env.addHotkey(Key.F1, KeyModifier.ALT+KeyModifier.CTRL,openAppleMenu)

click("1575150169419.png")
wait("1575150442463.png")

is an answer contact for Sikuli.