Description changed to:
Below is a simple test case which shows the problem. The click command
if called on its own works fine, however if you try to call it from a
sub-routine then you get an exception saying the image file could not be
found

result = test_auction(1000,1000)
print result

the called routine:

def test_auction(high_bid,low_bid):

            click(Pattern("1575297163479-1.png").similar(0.80))

The error message:

[error] script [ ttauction ] stopped with error in line 2
[error] FindFailed ( 1575297163479-1.png: (37x31) in R[0,0 1680x1050]@S(0) )
[error] --- Traceback --- error source first
line: module ( function ) statement
5: Sauction (  test_auction )
click(Pattern("1575297163479-1.png").similar(0.80))
2: main (  <module> )     result = test_auction(1000,1000)
[error] --- Traceback --- end --------------

This is Sikuli 2.0.1 on Windows 10 (64 bit). I have also tried without
the similar option and that makes no difference . I also tried a sub-
routine with o parameters and again no difference.

The image does exist before the call is made there is no waiting for an image
to appear. The code runs ok on the same page if not called from the subroutine.

is an answer contact for Sikuli.