 I want to get X,Y coordinates strait from a webpages CSS asynchronously
(without reloading the page). I have a solution that will work so far. I
installed greasemonkey and created a javascript script to get that data. The
data is then sent to a Cpython program via flask. So far so good well, maybe
there is an easier way but for now it will do. The thing is that I want that
data sent to a sikuli program. The thing is that sikuli does the bulk of the
work but there are some thins that need to be click on but doing it visually is
too cumbersome. Sooo, is there a way to do this?

is an answer contact for Sikuli.