Asheru posted a new comment:
I found a solution for this. Not the best but simple and quick (works
for me).

So I have a script named "GetSetupBuildNumber.py", that uses win32
package wich normally would not work executed from a sikuli script for
printing the build number. Here is the code:

--from win32api import GetFileVersionInfo, LOWORD, HIWORD

def get_version_number (filename):
  info = GetFileVersionInfo (filename, "\\")
  ms = info['FileVersionMS']
  ls = info['FileVersionLS']
  return HIWORD (ms), LOWORD (ms), HIWORD (ls), LOWORD (ls)

if __name__ == '__main__':
  import os
  filename = os.environ["COMSPEC"]
  print (".".join ([str (i) for i in get_version_number (path_to_file)]))--

Then inside the sikuli script I have a function that looks like this:

--def get_build_number_from_exe_file():
            theproc = subprocess.Popen(path_to_file, shell =
True,stdout=subprocess.PIPE, stderr=subprocess.STDOUT)
            tmp = theproc.stdout.read()
            theproc.communicate()
            print tmp --

So what It does, it executes a python script that prints the build number in
the console. Then it is read from the console and stored in 'tmp' variable.

is an answer contact for Sikuli.