Thank you for your quick response. I've finally gotten then change to
check the change, and for my usage, it now works the same way it did in
1.4.1.

There is still a difference when you click the upper right x button on
the popup, though. In 1.4.1, this would return 0(False), whereas in
2.0.4 it returns None. (I believe though haven't confirmed that up to
2.0.3, 0(False) is returned)

It seems the way the popup timer is implemented is different, which
changes the behavior upon timeout. It's possible other popups are also
affected.

I don't currently have a java development environment, but if it's not
too difficult to get one set up for sikuli, I wouldn't mind doing a more
detailed look at all popups and supplying a pull request that preserves
1.4.1 behavior.

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Sikuli
Drivers, which is subscribed to Sikuli.

Title:
  [2.0.3] Do.popAsk return incorrect on timeout --- fixed in 2.0.4

Status in Sikuli:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  With sikuli 2.0.3 / java1.8.0_242-b08 on Windows 10 , 64 bit Build 18362
(10.0.18362.329)
  using Jython

  Do.popAsk returns 0(False) upon timeout.

  sikuli 1.1.4 returned None, which is the documented behavior.