I would like to highlight certain images whenever they present on the screen. I
know I can do reg.highlight, but I'm having trouble highlighting the actual
image matches. Is there a way I can use something like reg.getLastMatch but
instead of click or hover make it highlight?

I've tried stuff like:

reg= Region(0,0,1366,103)
if reg.exists([imm1.PNG, imm2.PNG, imm3.PNG, etc], 0):
     reg.getLastMatch(highlight(1))
##this highlights my entire screen

also tried

test=[imm1.PNG, imm2.PNG, imm3.PNG, etc]
matches=reg.findAny[test]
if matches:
    matches.highlight(1)
##doesnt work

Basically Im trying to make something like
while True:
     find(imm1.PNG):
          match.highlight
##fails when imms not visible also only highlights 1 imm at a time

but for multiple images at the same time and in a loop.

Any ideas? I've read the docs but I only learned how to highlight regions

is an answer contact for Sikuli.