Kunal Deshpande gave more information on the question:
I am trying to create a desktop application using java which uses
sikulixapi-2.0.4.jar. It works fine when I run the application in my
eclipse IDE but when I create a runnable jar file (standalone desktop
application using eclipse export option) for my desktop application the
Sikuli doesn’t work e.g. the click, keypress and exists commands which
were supposed to work doesn’t work when I create a runnable jar file.
Can you please guide me so that Sikuli works in my desktop application
once a runnable jar is created?

is an answer contact for Sikuli.