Hi,

I am out of options to identify a Pattern image on the screen.
I took a screenshot of a username input text box along with the username naming
on the left of the input field to ensure some unique way to identify it. On
Windows 7, Sikuli can identify the picture and I can move to it, click it and
enter text. However, on Windows 10, I tried multiple screen captures of that
input filed and it's as if it's invisible to Sikuli.

In short, I execute code like this:
//I initialize the Pattern
private static final Pattern WIN10_CHROME_INTERSTITIAL_USERNAME_INPUT_SELECTED
= new
Pattern(.....\src\test\resources\testImages\windowsSecurityInterstitialPopUp\chrome\Win10ChromeSelectedUserNameInput3.png)

//On the Security page I do this:
Screen screen = new Screen();
Settings.setShowActions(true);
screen.wait(

WIN10_CHROME_INTERSTITIAL_USERNAME_INPUT_SELECTED.similar((float) 0.50),
                                    5
                            );

And I always get :

FindFailed:
.....\src\test\resources\testImages\windowsSecurityInterstitialPopUp\chrome\Win10ChromeSelectedUserNameInput3.png:
 (532x51) in R[0,0 1536x864]@S(0)
  Line 2222, in file Region.java

I'm stuck... If anyone can provide and kind of help, I would greatly appreciate
it.

Regards,
Peter

is an answer contact for Sikuli.