Shane Paes is still having a problem:
Basically our scenario is, we trying to find a text (Shape) within a region, it
does not find the text.
We need to find text itself and not a image. so any help on OCR or text
recognition will be helpful

tried the above suggestion, still it does not work.

tried some more optionsv (Tessaract) as well still no luck.
        Settings.OcrDataPath =
"C:\\Users\\vizqa\\AppData\\Roaming\\Sikulix\\SikulixTesseract\\tessdata";
        Settings.OcrTextRead = true;
        Settings.OcrTextSearch = true;
        Settings.SwitchToText = true;
        TextRecognizer.start();
       log.info("Clicking on Box Markup");

        Region RegionShapeMarkup = new Region(4,4,269,165);
        RegionShapeMarkup.highlight(10);
        String TextBoxLabelName= "Shape";
        Match TextBoxLabelNameFound =
RegionShapeMarkup.exists(TextBoxLabelName, 10);
         if (TextBoxLabelNameFound != null)
        {
            RegionShapeMarkup.click(TextBoxLabelNameFound.offset(0, -30));
        }

Can you please suggest any other thing that we can try? it will be
really helpful.

is an answer contact for Sikuli.