Public bug reported:

Hi,
I am using windows 10  - 64 bit laptop.
I am using sikulixapi2.0 jar. I am using findText method to find a text in
present screen  using java program. Some times findText method working properly
some times not working.
Example: I typed one word in notepad and select that word using ctrl+a , so
that word background color change into blue. In that scenario , findText is
failed because of the background color changes.
Whether i am didn't select a word using ctrl+a , the word is in normal
background color. In that scenario, FindText method works fine without any
error. I attached image for your reference.
Not only above scenario, most of the cases findText is not working properly.
What can I do for rectify this kind errors.

** Affects: sikuli

** Patch added: "In the above picture, I selected the text, so findText method
not working properly it moves to error. If the text is not selected ,findText
works fine. Some times perfect text also not working properly in findtext
method move to findfailed case."
   https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1882239/+attachment/5380667/+files/test.PNG

** Description changed:

  Hi,

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Sikuli
Drivers, which is subscribed to Sikuli.

Title:
  sikulix 2.0 api - find text is not working

Status in Sikuli:
  New

Bug description: