New question #691199 on Sikuli:

Hello. This may not be a Sikuli specific question, but I'd really appreciate
your input. I'm trying to open a file with specific application and for some
reason files that start with 'p' do not open.  For example:

import subprocess
app = 'C:/Program Files/Application/App.exe'
file = 'C:/test/p.qwe'
subprocess.Popen([ftm, file])

And nothing happens. If I rename the file in Explorer (add any character before
'p') then it opens successfully. If, instead of my application, I use
'notepad.exe' everything works fine too.  I am completely puzzled.

is an answer contact for Sikuli.